Instagram AND Twitter

sábado, 29 de novembro de 2008

I'ts so good to have you around



Today is when my book begins the rest still unwritten...

So, i would like to practise my english, cause i'm studying since 2006, i need to do this.

Now i would like to talk to you that i'm very happy... Because i'm datting... an i have a nice person by my side, his name is Jefferson... and He makes me very happy, since i found him, my life changed completly...

He's beyond very special guy, he's handsome, he plays drums to Victor and Vinícius, a country music singer's. They are as of my family, my brothers same. People that i admire a lot, and they always help us...

So, i also have a career ahead in the music... Because i sing country music as well... "Marlucy 'n Silmara" and i love my profession...

I think is it, that's all...

Nenhum comentário: